2012年10月5日金曜日

Assignment #2: Images

I chose a photo, named "Messagr for Japan". In this picture, a girl is taking part in an anti-Japan protest in Taipei. Because of Senkaku-problem, a lot of Chinese people hate Japanese now. My friends said that her father had to get off  the taxi in China because he was Japanese. And everyday I hear the news like this on TV, and it's always worse, for example, a bilding of a Japane company was broken, and so on. However, a few days ago I talked about this problem with my friend who is Chinise, and my way of thinking toward it was changed. His grandparents are in China, so he go back to China every year. He've lived in Japan for fifteen years and he is mostly Japanese, but people in China are really kind to him. He said, "People now hurting Japanese are just one part of people in China." And I don't think the girl on this picture had the massage as her will. Probably an adult told her to do so. Therefore, I think Japanese people shouldn't hate all Chinise people.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿