2012年5月25日金曜日

Assignment #5: "No Reservations": A Show about Travel and Food

I watched the video about Vietnam. It all was in English, so it was a little difficult for me.. The day before yesterday, I talked about Vietnam food with my seniors at the cramming school where I am working as a teacher. At first, we just talked on this subject, "which restaurant shall we go?" and one of my them said that "I want to go to a restaurant where we can eat something we seldom eat like..Vietnam food!" But we all didn't know about Vietnam food well. I only knew about spring roll that is eaten in Vietnam. So it was the best timing I watched this video and it was really interesting for me. Until I saw the video, I didn't know even it is spicy! And I doubted that it is delicious, but it looks so! Now, I want to try Vietnam foods and know more about cultures in Vietnam.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿