2012年5月17日木曜日

Assignment #4: Being Bilingual - What does it mean?

Becoming bilingual... I think it is difficult for me. But I don't think that I can't. There are many bilingual students in SIS. Maybe, they all have been lived in foreign countries. And I have chance to go there next year! I think it is the best chance for me to become bilingual. So, I want to use the chance as much as I can. To do so,  I think I have to make extraordinary efforts. It is not enough just make great efforts in class. It's important to study in my house, for example, doing English Central, reading books written in English, and so on. I think the important thing is not only studying English but also having chance to use it! There are many foreign students in KGU, so I want to make a lot of friends from foreign countries. I think it will lead to improve my English skills! I think if I make extraordinary efforts, I can become bilingual. And I want to be. So, I'll try hard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿