2012年6月15日金曜日

Assignment #7: Regret

When I was in the first or second grade in my elementary school, I went to dance school. I love Japanese idle groups named "morning-musume" and "mini-moni" then, and the dance school said that "Let's dance like mini-moni!" That's why I started to go to the dance school haha. When I was in the third grade, I had to move to Hiroshima because of my father's work. Then I've been to the dance school for only one or two years, and I wanted to keep going. But I was afraid to go to the new one. So I ended up dancing. When I was in the junior high school and high school, I did same thing. I was afraid. But I always wanted to start to go to dance school. Now, I'm not what I used to be. I belong to a dance circle! Because of my really short dancing experience, I can't dance well. But I'll try hard and victry to my regret.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿